To ensure the safety of all dogs and/or customers, all owners/dogs must apply and be accepted to our program. This is a 1 time process. We confirm that all dogs are current on vaccinations and will be a good match with The Four C's criteria and environment. Our policies are in place for the safety of all customers, canines, and for the courtesy to the staff of The Four C's. We are a small, exclusive facility that focuses on the safety of the dogs, while providing, exercise, stimulation, and socialization. We also provide the worry free, convenience of picking up and dropping off all of our clients at your home or office. We thank you in advance for following our policies.
- Applications must be emailed or mailed to The Four C's to be reviewed. We do not provide application interviews via telephone. We review the application and will notify you as soon as possible an acceptance or denial letter.
- All dogs must have current Rabies, Distemper (aka DHLPP, DHPP), and Bordatella (aka Kennel Cough or Influenza)
- All dogs must be friendly with dogs and humans in a group setting
- All clients must sign and agree to our rules, regulations, and waivers.
- There is a minimum of 1 recurring day of daycare per week to attend
- Reservations MUST be made AT LEAST 72 hours in advance (for non-recurring days) for time to configure bus routes
- Late Reservations will be charged a $10.00 late fee for reconfiguring the bus route on short notice
PICK UP AND DROP OFF POLICY
- Provide us with any special instructions for drop off or pick up (example: Put dog in crate, or Put dog in Kitchen then close baby gate, etc
- Make sure the dog has a leash or we will not be able to pick up
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
- All customers will be charged 100% of the service booked for a NO SHOW if we arrive and your dog doesn't attend daycare that day.
- All customers will be charged 50% of the service booked if not cancelled within 72 hours.
- These fees are assessed because space is very limited. This charge is a courtesy to the staff for their time and fuel costs. Thank you for understanding.